Yes, there is a difference. Florida Dental insurance is what it sounds like. These are easy to pick out because
they clearly state that it is an insurance product.
In my opinion Blue Cross Blue Shield and NAFMD offer the best plans. Blue Cross dental have good networks and offer options for out of network coverage. NAFMD members use the SafeGuard Health Plans, Inc. a MetLife Company dental HMO. It is a true co-pay plan-(not a discount program) with a Network of dentist contracted with SafeGuard Health Plans, Inc. a MetLife Company. Here are a view highlights of the plan benefits:
- $5 Extractions, Office Visit & Second Opinion
- $245 Crowns + Lab
- $250 Veneers (for Perfect Looking Teeth)
- $125 Bleaching (Per Arch)
- Over 340 Treatments Codes (Very Comprehensive)
- $110 Deep Cleaning – (Per Quadrant)
- NO Waiting Period
- NO Yearly Dollar Cap Off Amount
- NO Waiting Period for Basic or Major Services.
- NO Deductibles
- NO Age Limit